The long-awaited day has come😍 Here comes the gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan cake recipe: 🌈🌈🌈
For the cake:
- 60 g (1/4 Cup) Coconut Oil
- 200 ml (1 Cup) Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 10 Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Apple Juice , or any Sweetener of your choice
- 150 gr (1 + 1/4 Cup) Gluten Free Flour , Coconut Flour or Chickpea Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
For the cream:
- 100 gr (2/3 Cup) Caju Nuts (soaked 1 day in advance)
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Apple Juice , or any Sweetener of your choice
- 4 Tablespoons Almond Milk, Coconut Milk , or any Milk of your choice
- Turn on the oven at 170 degrees
- Melt the coconut oil to make it liquid and put it in the mixer. Add your preferred milk and sweetener.
- Add the almond flour, gluten-free flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Make sure everything is well mixed and pour it into the cake tin you prepared beforehand.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- The recipe is for two cake layers. If you wish, you can cook it in one go and after it cools down, you can cut it in half horizontally and get two layers. Or you can divide the dough you prepared into two and bake it in 2 cake molds.
- Drain the cashew nuts that you soaked in water the day before, dry them and turn them into cream.
- Gradually add the almond milk and sweetener.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Spread the cream on the first layer of the cooled cakes.
- Then place the other cake layer on top.
- Cover the entire cake with cream.
- If you wish, you can decorate it with fresh fruits.