How would you like to try the Gluten Free and Sugar Free Marble Cake recipe this week?
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 Pack Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2/3 Cup Honey & Apple Juice & Date / Agave Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- Mix in the mixer the egg and your preferred sweetener.
- Then add the coconut and gluten-free flour mixture, salt and baking powder.
- Immediately after, add vinegar, milk and nutmeg.
- Put 3/4 of the white dough in the greased cake mold, add cocoa to the remaining 1/4 dough and add it to the cake mix in the mold.
- Gently mix the black and white cake batter with a fork.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 40-45 minutes.