Delicious cookies that will add flavor to our tables on the New Year's Eve we will spend in our homes! ❤️
- 500 gr Gluten Free Flour
- 150 gr Coconut Sugar
- Spice Blend (1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, 1 Teaspoon of Ginger, 1 Teaspoon of Cloves, 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda)
- 150 gr Butter
- 1 egg
- 75 gr Molasses
- Confectionery for Decoration
- Mix the butter with the mixer.
- When the butter is soft, add the coconut sugar.
- Add the egg, flour, spices and grape molasses.
- After making sure that the dough is well mixed, take the dough into a bowl and wrap it in stress film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to 1 cm thickness with the help of a rolling pin and cut it with cookie cutters.
- Bake the cookies you cut in a preheated 175 degree oven for 15 minutes (until they are browned).
- Decorate after it cools.